Sri KDU Subang Jaya Scholarship
Sri KDU SJ Scholarship
Sri KDU International School in Subang Jaya recognizes and supports student excellence by offering a rigorous and stimulating British Curriculum that enables students to view the world from multiple perspectives and see themselves as part of the changing world community.
01Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Familiarise yourself with all the application information and all required documents.
- All supporting documents must be in English. If any supporting document is not written in English, a certified English translation is required.
- Please read through our admissions criteria and our age placement chart, as this will help to make the application process easier.
- Use this checklist to ensure that you have included all necessary documentation to support your application.
- All information provided to Sri KDU International School, Subang Jaya must be true, complete, and not misleading. Should it become evident after admission that pertinent information or records were withheld or altered, immediate withdrawal of admission will occur. As a private school enterprise, the division level Principal and the Head of School are final authorities regarding acceptance or denial of any student/applicant at any time.
Scholarship applications students must be fully completed and submitted by the deadline published on the Sri KDU International School, Subang Jaya website. In addition to completing the scholarship application, all NEW students are required to pay the registration fee and complete the standard application process for the application to be reviewed.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit copies of school reports/certificates/transcripts
- Attach the required Scholarship Cover Letter, completed in the student’s own words
Submit additional portfolio/documentation
Submission of application to:[email protected]