Safe, Happy & Successful
To empower a diverse and inclusive community of safe, happy and successful learners who aspire to positively impact others.
We uphold the trust parents place in us to shape their children’s future. This is why we remain unwaveringly committed in our efforts to develop students into the leaders and change-makers of tomorrow.
Sekolah Sri KDU Kota Damansara placed top among Malaysian schools in the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA),making it among the top-ranked schools from 65 countries in mathematics, science, and reading.
- Sri KDU International School Kota Damansara is the first Malaysian school awarded the Education Development Trust’s (formerly CfBT) International School Quality Mark (ISQM), achieving ‘Gold’ level.
- Sri KDU International School Kota Damansara accepted as a member of FOBISIA (Federation of British International Schools in Asia) with the aim of promoting excellence, high achievement, and good practice through British-style education in schools.
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya opened its doors.
Sri KDU International Primary School Kota Damansara endorsed as a member of UNESCO Associated Schools Network (ASPnet), which links educational institutions across the world to build the defences of peace in the minds of children and young people.
- Sri KDU International School Klang opened its doors.
- Sri KDU International School Klang appointed Pilot School for Digital Media Academy for two years.
- Sri KDU International School Klang is one of 21 schools across the globe to be termed a Microsoft Flagship School.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Kota Damansara awarded the Green Flag Award by WWF Eco-Schools Programme Award, a prestigious, internationally recognised and respected eco-label of high performance for schools with the best environmental education ideology.
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya recognised as The ‘youngest’ British Curriculum school to become a FOBISIA affiliated member school.
- Sri KDU International Primary School Subang Jaya launched the Robin Award — Learn to Lead.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Subang Jaya launched MyLeaderTranscript.
- Sri KDU International School Klang expanded with a new campus to Berkeley Uptown, Klang. We are honoured to be the first school in South East Asia to be designated a Microsoft Flagship School.
2021 - 2022
Sri KDU International School Klang named a Microsoft Showcase School for the second consecutive year.
- Sri KDU International School Klang emerged 2nd in the Asia-E Debate Challenge (AEDC).
- First A-Level cohort from Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya successfully gained admission into *Top 100 Universities in the World. *QS Ranking/THE Ranking
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya launched multiple Learning Pathways.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Subang Jaya introduced Project Based Learning.
Who Are The People
Behind The People
Building Future Leaders?
We are a Southeast Asia-focused group of private and international schools dedicated to prepare children for the jobs of tomorrow. Headquartered in Singapore, our family of schools includes high quality institutions such as XCL International School in Penang, XCL World Academy and XCL American Academy in Singapore, Vietnam Australia International School, and REAL Schools.
Growing up in Sri KDU Secondary School has given me a multitude of skills and plenty of opportunities. Having spent years in an institution that has always pushed for holistic education, focusing on supplementing academics with co-curricular activities has pushed students like me to step out of their comfort zone to really deep dive into our own individual strengths and weaknesses. The many activities and events held in school like Paramount Championships or Performance & Awards Nights have truly supported me to build confidence and step outside of my comfort zone. I am also grateful that beyond the SPM syllabus I had in 2009, I also get to widen my horizons with compulsory classes for Mandarin and ICT which have proven useful today in my career. I believe this has greatly impacted my way of working now, especially in my industry and line of work.