Safe, Happy & Successful
To empower a diverse and inclusive community of safe, happy and successful learners who aspire to positively impact others.
We uphold the trust parents place in us to shape their children’s future. This is why we remain unwaveringly committed in our efforts to develop students into the leaders and change-makers of tomorrow.
Sekolah Sri KDU Kota Damansara placed top among Malaysian schools in the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA),making it among the top-ranked schools from 65 countries in mathematics, science, and reading.
- Sri KDU International School Kota Damansara is the first Malaysian school awarded the Education Development Trust’s (formerly CfBT) International School Quality Mark (ISQM), achieving ‘Gold’ level.
- Sri KDU International School Kota Damansara accepted as a member of FOBISIA (Federation of British International Schools in Asia) with the aim of promoting excellence, high achievement, and good practice through British-style education in schools.
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya opened its doors.
Sri KDU International Primary School Kota Damansara endorsed as a member of UNESCO Associated Schools Network (ASPnet), which links educational institutions across the world to build the defences of peace in the minds of children and young people.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Kota Damansara awarded the Green Flag Award by WWF Eco-Schools Programme Award, a prestigious, internationally recognised and respected eco-label of high performance for schools with the best environmental education ideology.
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya recognised as The ‘youngest’ British Curriculum school to become a FOBISIA affiliated member school.
- Sri KDU International Primary School Subang Jaya launched the Robin Award — Learn to Lead.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Subang Jaya launched MyLeaderTranscript.
- Sri KDU International School Klang expanded with a new campus to Berkeley Uptown, Klang. We are honoured to be the first school in South East Asia to be designated a Microsoft Flagship School.
2021 - 2022
Sri KDU International School Klang named a Microsoft Showcase School for the second consecutive year.
- Sri KDU International School Klang emerged 2nd in the Asia-E Debate Challenge (AEDC).
- First A-Level cohort from Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya successfully gained admission into *Top 100 Universities in the World. *QS Ranking/THE Ranking
- Sri KDU International School Subang Jaya launched multiple Learning Pathways.
- Sri KDU International Secondary School Subang Jaya introduced Project Based Learning.