Enrol With Us
The Admissions Team is ready to help you choose the right fit school. Let us start you and your child on an exceptional education journey with us.
Sri KDU International School Kota Damansara accepts applications throughout the year, with students able to start school at any point. Late applications are reviewed by school leadership, but early application is encouraged due to limited availability of places.
We enrol students regardless of gender, nationality, religion or race, who demonstrate the ability and willingness to successfully participate in the defined parameters and expectations of an enriched British Curriculum.
Becoming part of Sri KDU International School, Kota Damansara
01Complete the Online Application
Familiarise yourself with all the application information and all required documents.
- All supporting documents must be in English. If any supporting document is not written in English, a certified English translation is required.
- Please read through our admissions criteria and our age placement chart, as this will help to make the application process easier.
- Use this checklist to ensure that you have included all necessary documentation to support your application.
- All information provided to Sri KDU International School, Kota Damansara must be true, complete, and not misleading. Should it become evident after admission that pertinent information or records were withheld or altered, immediate withdrawal of admission will occur. As a private school enterprise, the division level Principal and the Head of School are final authorities regarding acceptance or denial of any student/applicant at any time.
02Pay the Registration Fee
The Registration Fee is MYR 1,000 (non-refundable) and is payable in full upon submission of your application, in order for it to be processed.
The payment can be processed via:
- Wire/bank transfer
- Cheque payment
- Cash payment at the school
- Payment by credit card at the school
- Payment by credit card on the online gateway
03Admission assessment/ Family meeting
The school will arrange an admissions assessment or a family meeting (if applicable).
Assessment Students applying for admissions into Early Years Foundation Stage are required to undergo an Observation Test followed by a Class Readiness Play time. For all other Year Level admissions students must take the CAT4 Entrance Test.
Students whose first language is not English, or who are coming from a school where the language of instruction is not English may need additional English Language support to successfully access the curriculum. This will be offered depending on the outcome of the CAT4 test.
Family Meeting There may be instances where parents would be invited to a meeting. The purpose of this meeting is for us to assess your child’s academic and social development, learn about your family and gain insight into your child’s educational aspirations and interests.
04Pay the admission fee
The Admission Fee is to be paid when accepting the offer to study with us. This is a one-time, non-refundable and non-transferable fee of MYR 9,000.
05Submit the final documentation
All required documents must be submitted prior to the school start date.